A4 format PDF pattern in German/English
A0 format PDF pattern in German/English
Detailed and illustrated sewing manual in English
Bottom: 21 x 30 cm
Height of bag: 21 cm
Size of changing mat: 50 x 60 cm
The diaper bag can be made out of all solid fabrics like leather, imitation leather, canvas, felt or coated cotton. For the lining we recommend canvas or cotton.
|Outer Fabric||Lining Fabric||Changing Mat Fabric|
|100 x 150 cm||100 x 150 cm||55 x 65 cm|
All materials, machines and notions you will need for this project
- Fabric (see above)
- Vilene H250 and Decovil light for strengthening
- Elastic band, 2 cm wide for the dividers inside
- 1 partible zip, 70 cm for the bag flap
- 1 zip, not partible, 25 cm for the zipper compartment inside
- Webbing for the straps and for the fastener
- 1 buckle for fastening
- 2 D-rings
- 6 snap hooks, 2 for the strap and 4 for the suspension on the pram
- 1 triglide clasp
- Sewing machine needles for special fabrics (leather, jeans, mictotex), depending on the fabric you use
- Bands or patches for decoration if desired
- Scotch tape to assemble the pattern
- Scissors, measuring tape, pins or fabric clips
- Sewing machine, Overlocker/Coverlocker (if availabe), iron
Seam and hem allowances
The pattern does not include any seam or hem allowances, these need to be added individually, before you cut out the pattern.
Idea, pattern and design – copyright by Matthiessen & Beier GbR.
This pattern may be used for private purposes only.
Sharing or sale, exchange, copying, reprint or publication (even in parts) of this pattern are expressly prohibited.